Box - Customs House Donations, 2019.022
Contains 2 Results:
Chartered in 1846, the Clarksville Female Academy was first located in the former home of Mr. and Mrs. Allen Johnson, a three story brick building with twelve rooms along what is now Madison Street. The Academy offered classes in a wide range of subjects, including ethics, literature, mathematics, and music. This yearbook documents the activities of the school and its students during the 1899-1900 academic Year.